Proxifier permits network applications that don’t support working with proxy servers to function via a SOCKS or HTTPS chain and proxy. Features include working with any Internet client via proxy servers, improving network performance, guaranteeing privacy, having a simple yet effective interface with real-time data, and being kept up-to-date with the latest technology.
proxifier standard edition can handle every outgoing TCP connection with full IPv6 support, tunnel IPv4 connections using IPv6 proxy, and reversed as well as SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 4A (hostnames support) with User ID authentication in HTTPS, basic as well as NTLM authentication, and proxy failures are transparent to the client application when redundancy is enabled.
Certain proxies within the chain can be turned on or deactivated, with a user interface that allows the creation of chains and their reordering via drag-and-drop, system DNS as well as DNS over proxy mode, automatic detection of DNS mode, and purification rules determined by application names, IP addresses, hostnames, and port numbers.
The connection of your network via an appropriate proxy using Proxifier it will assist you get around firewalls and get around the restrictions on location, allowing you to access websites that you were not before able to access.
Many people these days opt to use proxy servers to surf the web. They allow users to access websites that they can’t connect to, and also protect their data from scammers and data tracking.
This is the problem that Proxifier can help you with. It lets you connect to your preferred proxy connection and resolve the issues that were mentioned earlier.
You’ll be able to browse websites that were previously blocked due to your location or because of the different firewalls that are commonly found on certain networks.
- Run any network application using the proxy server. It does not require any special configuration, and the entire process is completely transparent.
- Access the internet via an unrestricted network via the proxy server gateway.
- Override the firewall to bypass firewall restrictions.
- “Tunnel” the entire system (force all connections to the network, including system connections, to use proxy servers).
- resolve DNS name queries using proxy servers
- Use proxy rules that are flexible, using hostnames and wildcards for application names.
- You can protect your privacy by concealing your IP address.
- Work through a series of proxy servers that use different protocols.
- View real-time data on actual network activity (connections, hosts, connection times, hosts, and bandwidth use) and access real-time information on current network activities (connections, hosts, times, and bandwidth usage).
- Keep log files and maintain log dumps of traffic.
- Receive detailed reports of network errors.
- Proxifier Free Download
- Compatible with Windows operating system with 32-bit and 64-bit cores.
Access Any Online Resource
You will be able to connect to proxy servers all around the world. This means you’ll be able to view almost any website on the Internet. This might be beneficial if you need to view a website that isn’t available in your current location.
Due to firewall limitations, certain proxies are inaccessible. But here’s where this gadget comes in: It readily allows you to overcome firewall limitations, and not being able to access these websites is an issue while utilizing this program.
Note: Proxifier is free to download, and you can use it for 31 days. If you want to use it after the trial period is over, you must buy it.
|File size||5.22 MB|
|Software Version||Proxifier 4.07|
|Requirements||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|